30 November 2008

hErE........i want to express this time of sadness...even if you hear it after all the sadness seattered...close your eyes and try to feel my shaking heart...and see the gilter in my eyes when i face you...dont wait for special miracles...the street where we meet is right infront of your eyes...i cant change the future and habits that i dont know of...i cant abandom them either...please protect me with unchanging love...all the way up to my scarred heart...there is no for words within my gaze...time has finally come to a stop...i love you and at the end and of my wondering...i started to miss that feeling...i will now say good bye...to the repeated sadness within this word...on the many unknown reads...i chase after that aim light...no matter how long it takes...its something we will do together...after all,its my world where we can meet again like this...i feel the dark night a lone...your soft tender breathing...warms up the moment...so that i can now express all my trumblings...even just think of you...i become stronger...please help me so that i dont cry...this moment feeling is something we made together...
**saranghaeyo,saranghae..**

No comments: