29 November 2008

~l0okinG 4 drEam of~


hOw big is yOur drEam???*afraid Of EvErything arOund...*sincE wE havE a drEam...*lovE will nevEr Ends untill die...

how long have we been waiting?so many days stained with tears and deep breaths...we could bear time...for we were together...cold and strange looks toward us...sometimes forcing us to give up...however,whenever so,there was the dream of mine that protected me....wishing on a star,to the star up above the clouds...i promise i will never give up... as long as someone hears me...i would be happier than anyone else...sometime,i made a mistakes...things were not as easy as i thought...whenever so,there was a dream of mine that protected me...wanna be a star,like the star up the sky...i will reach high and slow brighter than anyone else...as long as someone hears my song...i will keep singing on forever...i want cry anymore...i will hold up tears..i will start smilling...although the path im on would be rough...i will make my way...i can tell...someday my dream will come true...

No comments: